We are pleased to announce the death of the 'pay per click' marketing and you are welcome to attend the funeral. Businesses have reported paying an average of $3.78 per click and up to as much as $6.00 or more on platforms such as Google, Facebook and Yelp. As more people click, costs increase.
In addition, businesses are required to bid against their neighbors. Where is the fairness in that? Unlimited programs reward businesses for success and newer programs focus on real customer actions vs. clicks.
The snaptown platform from dealsnapt, does not charge per click AND tracks real nearby customer actions. Most businesses are paying less than 75 cents per customer ACTION and our most engaged businesses are paying less than 10 cents per customer action. Learn more about increasing your customer actions.
We kick off the Holiday season next week with Black Friday / Small Business Saturday. We are here to help you get ready and promote your business to thousands of nearby consumers, bring them in more often, spend more money and make every day of the year successful for your business.
Read about our 6 tips to success
We will even roll up our sleeves and set up your campaigns for you. Click above to schedule a campaign session.
Customer Actions Trump Clicks Every Day
The most important action for your 'brick and mortar' business is an in-store redemption, but it is also critical to track and understand the actions nearby consumers perform with the business. This includes,
Imagine what Yelp would charge you for that number of simple clicks? Hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars for nameless and faceless people/bots from undisclosed locations. Step back and ask yourself,
Now step back and ask yourself how useful it would be to know
Below is a part of the same weekly report as above that explains exactly that. The customer actions are broken down by customer profiles and check-ins.
Good marketing must tell you about new customers, how often they return, and how much they spend. Great marketing lets you make make changes to your campaigns to increase increase new customers, encourages them to return more often, and spend more per visit. It is a process, and one that we have perfected.
Want to amp up your marketing and receive meaningful results, give us a shout or call us at 855-637-6278 ext. 2.
6 Sure Fire Tip for the Holiday Season
Small Business Saturday on November 25th is one of the biggest shopping days of the year and a critical launch point for your business. We are here to help you promote your business to thousands of nearby consumers and make every day of the year successful for your business.
The tips below will help you succeed and the dealsnapt platform will do most of the work for you.
- the sum is truly better than the individual parts. By working with other nearby businesses you increase the appeal of your area to consumers seeking variety and will keep them in the area longer. dealsnapt is a ready-made ShopLocal program that is proven to keep shoppers local and engaged.
Leverage your Followers
- your VIP customers are one of your most important assets. Run exclusive events and provide advance notice of your sales to your Followers to make them feel special. dealsnapt allows you to promote to your Followers and instantly notifies them directly on the mobile device.
Schedule a campaign
- change your offers throughout the holiday to provide consumers with more variety at YOUR business. dealsnapt will provide you with statistics on what is working and what is not, and enable you to adapt.
Create Gift Bundles
- make shopping easier for the consumers by creating gift baskets or boxes. Through bundling you will be minimize the requirement to discount on individual products and will allow you to move stagnant inventory. dealsnapt has a 'no price' and 'special' options to promote without discounting.
Turn all Customer into Regulars
- use every opportunity to ensure that customer returns during the Holidays and throughout the year. dealsnapt turns a customer into a Followers in a single tap. You can then engage with them directly as often as you like.
Enhance the In-Store Experience
- run events that involve the whole family (free apple cider, see Santa, a special class etc) or run check-in game. dealsnapt gives you the ability to run both events and check-in rewards to increase engagement levels without offering a deal.
Schedule a demo to learn more how our platform can save you money, add new customers, increase spend per visit, and keep customers coming back more often.
Perks Programs - Harris Center Perks
The Harris Center Perks program provides a unique opportunity to family and fine dining restaurants in the area and unmatched benefits,
Businesses can follow Snaptown® to get tips and news about engaging with your community.